Updated as of Jan 11, 2022 at 1000 hrs
COVID-19 and the emergence of new variants have disrupted supply chains around the world, decreasing available capacity on shipping vessels and prolonging processing time at receive ports. With limited resources due to the circumstances, the health and safety of our customers as well as our delivery partners remain our utmost priority.
As updates stream in by the hour, we are working with our delivery partners to put appropriate safety measures in place while getting your orders to you with minimal disruptions.
Adjusting How We Operate
- While we strive to furnish your home in the shortest time possible, we anticipate some operational changes in light of regulations that may impact the movement of products across our supply chain.
- Due to the recent lockdowns, some general delays might occur. We have also currently disabled our White Glove services till further notice. Rest assured that majority of our deliveries are unaffected and continue as per normal with Covid-19 safe management measures.
- For orders affected by regulatory changes, our delivery partners will be reaching out to you individually to make alternative arrangements; we urge you to keep a close eye on their updates and are grateful for your patience.
- Please note that parcel deliveries for items like homeware and ottomans which are carried out by common carriers such as Australia Post and StarTrack may experience delays at the moment due to the increased volume of deliveries across these networks.
- While some slight delays might occur, rest assured that majority of our deliveries are unaffected and continue as per normal with COVID-19 safe management measures.
- For the few orders affected by regulatory changes, our delivery partners will be reaching out to you individually to make alternative arrangements; we urge you to keep a close eye on their updates and are grateful for your patience.
- Our usual cancellation policy applies. If you change your mind and decide to cancel your order or any item(s) in your order, please notify us before items are dispatched from our local warehouse, and there will be no additional charges incurred. Any orders cancelled after dispatch will incur a fee. Read our policy here.
Staying Vigilant on our Delivery Front
- For your safety, all deliveries by common carriers such as Australia Post and StarTrack are now contactless in order to minimise contact.
- Our in-home delivery teams will carry out all deliveries using protective masks and disposable gloves, whilst adhering to social distancing guidelines as much as possible.
- As precaution, delivery and customer service teams may enquire about your health, quarantine status and travel history in the last 14 days.
- Exact steps may differ between carriers, but rest assured that safeguarding your well-being remains a top priority to our network of partners.
We’re Here if You Need to Talk.
There is no telling how the situation may evolve, but we will be sure to keep you updated of any further changes here. Should you have any concerns or queries, feel free to reach us anytime at email@example.com.
In the meantime, we will keep doing what we do – making furniture you love. We promise to keep you inspired on our social channels too… after all, a little distraction goes a long way.
For now, stay healthy and positive – and load up on some extra couch-time (plenty of rest builds immunity!)