Updated as of Dec 11, 2020
Our Studio Is Open
We look forward to welcoming you through our doors, while also taking careful steps to ensure a safe and relaxing environment.
Here’s what to expect:
Planning Your Visit
- Opening hours: Weekdays 10am – 8pm, Weekends 10am – 6pm
- Walk-in any day of the week, or book our weekday-only appointment slots for dedicated consultation!
- We recommend visiting on weekdays or dropping by early on weekends to avoid the crowd.
- Per govt guidelines, there may be a need to wait in queue for a short while to maintain visitor quota limits.
- If you’re visiting as a group, we advise the group size to be no more than 5 people.
Entering the Studio
- All visitors must check in via SafeEntry for contact tracing purposes, undergo temperature screening and sanitise their hands before entering.
- Enter strictly via our main entrance at ground floor, along Cantonment Road. Kindly follow floor indicators and keep 1 metre distance from others ahead.
- If you have a pram or wheelchair, approach the security guard at the building’s main lobby for special lift access.
Our ground floor main entrance along Cantonment Road
- We look forward to having you experience our products! Please be patient while waiting for your turn when there are other shoppers trying the furniture.
- Kindly keep your masks on at all times and ensure at least 1 metre distance from others.
- Our staff will politely disperse any gatherings of more than 5 people.
Checkout & Payment
- You may choose to checkout with our staff at the counter (cashless payment), or self-checkout using our computer kiosks or your mobile device.
- Demarcation lines are indicated to ensure a congestion-free checkout area.
- All visitors must check out via SafeEntry before leaving the studio.
Strict Hygiene & Safety Standards
- Our staff wear masks and screen their temperature twice a day.
- All furniture items will be disinfected daily, and we will frequently sanitise high-contact surfaces such as iPads, computers, and counter-tops.
- Finally, we have engaged IKARI, an NEA-approved professional disinfection specialist with a track record of 50+ years in Japan and Asia, for deep cleaning to ensure our studio is ready for reopening.
Planning to come down? Find out more here.
Keeping Deliveries Safe
Your safety remains our priority as we work with our delivery partners to beautify your home.
- Delivery personnel undergo daily temperature checks and wear masks throughout delivery.
- As precaution, delivery and customer service teams may enquire about your health, quarantine status and travel history in the last 14 days.
- Exact steps may differ between carriers, but rest assured that safeguarding your well-being remains a top priority to our network of partners.
- As part of our safety measures, you may now opt for self-assembly and our delivery partners will place your unassembled item(s) at your doorstep upon arrival. To do so, simply tick the Contactless Delivery check box during checkout. If you have already placed an order and would like to request for Contactless Delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay Comfy At Home
Staying in with the right furniture is now more important than ever.
Double up a better dining table as a work desk, soften your crib with poufs and rugs, or upgrade your sofa for comfier days in.
Enjoy our range of services designed to help you stay home better:
Visualise In-App With AR
Want to see how our designs look in your space? Now you can! Our new iOS app now comes with true-to-scale Augmented Reality capabilities, allowing you to visualise our products in your home and checkout in just a few easy taps. Discover more.
Take a virtual tour of our studio and explore products on display from the comfort of your home. Explore our virtual studio.
Easy Disposal Service
We have significantly reduced our disposal service rates to serve you better! For full details and disposal rates, please click here.
Can’t move in yet? Enjoy up to 2 months of free storage for your purchased items until you’re ready to have them delivered. To request, simply indicate a note in the Special Request section during checkout.
We’re here if you need to talk.
There is no telling how the situation may evolve, but we will be sure to keep you updated of any further changes here.
Got questions? Reach out to us via our website live chat! We're here to support you daily – from 10am – 8pm on weekdays and 10am – 6pm on weekends.
Should you have any concerns or queries, email us at email@example.com.
In the meantime, we’ll keep doing what we do – making furniture you love. We promise to keep you inspired on our social channels too… after all, a little distraction goes a long way.
The Castlery Team