Updated as of Aug 30, 2022
Our Studio Is Open
We look forward to welcoming you through our doors, while also taking careful steps to ensure a safe and relaxing environment.
Here’s what to expect:
Planning Your Visit
- Opening hours: 10am – 9pm daily, including public holidays.
- Walk-in any day of the week, or book our weekday-only appointment slots for dedicated consultation.
- We recommend visiting during off-peak periods; on weekdays or weekend mornings.
- Feel free to browse our furniture through our Virtual Studio.
- Kindly note that mask-wearing is optional indoors. However, if you're feeling unwell, we strongly encourage you to mask-up for your wellbeing.
Entering the Studio
- For your safety and wellbeing, we recommend that you sanitise your hands before entering.
- Enter via our main entrance at ground floor, along Orchard Road.
- If you have a pram or wheelchair, head over to Liat Towers Level 4 parking, and take the lift down to Level 2 to enter our showroom.
- We look forward to having you experience our products! Please be patient while waiting for your turn when there are other shoppers trying the furniture.
- Mask-wearing is optional.
Checkout & Payment
- You may choose to checkout with our staff at the counter (cashless payment), or self-checkout using our computer kiosks or your mobile device.
- Demarcation lines are indicated to ensure a congestion-free checkout area.
Strict Hygiene & Safety Standards
- All furniture items will be disinfected daily, and we will frequently sanitise high-contact surfaces such as iPads, computers, and counter-tops.
- Finally, we have engaged IKARI, an NEA-approved professional disinfection specialist with a track record of 50+ years in Japan and Asia, for deep cleaning to ensure our studio is ready for reopening.
Planning to come down? Find out more here.
Keeping Deliveries Safe
The health and safety of our customers as well as our delivery partners remain our utmost priority.
- Rest assured that safeguarding your well-being remains a top priority to our network of partners.
- As part of our safety measures, you may now opt for self-assembly and our delivery partners will place your unassembled item(s) at your doorstep upon arrival. To do so, simply tick the Contactless Delivery check box during checkout. If you have already placed an order and would like to request for Contactless Delivery, please contact us at email@example.com.
Stay Comfy At Home
Staying in with the right furniture is now more important than ever.
Double up a better dining table as a work desk, soften your crib with poufs and rugs, or upgrade your sofa for comfier days in.
Enjoy our range of services designed to help you stay home better:
Visualise In-App With AR
Want to see how our designs look in your space? Now you can! Our new iOS app now comes with true-to-scale Augmented Reality capabilities, allowing you to visualise our products in your home and checkout in just a few easy taps. Discover more.
Easy Disposal Service
We have significantly reduced our disposal service rates to serve you better! For full details and disposal rates, please click here.
Can’t move in yet? Enjoy up to 2 months of free storage for your purchased items until you’re ready to have them delivered. To request, simply indicate a note in the Special Request section during checkout.
Take a virtual tour of our studio and explore products on display from the comfort of your home. Note: This is no longer available.
We’re here if you need to talk.
There is no telling how the situation may evolve, but we will be sure to keep you updated of any further changes here.
Got questions? Reach out to us via our website live chat! We're here to support you daily – from 10am – 8pm on weekdays and 10am – 6pm on weekends.
Should you have any concerns or queries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, we’ll keep doing what we do – making furniture you love. We promise to keep you inspired on our social channels too… after all, a little distraction goes a long way.
The Castlery Team