Updated as of Mar 5, 2021
As we navigate the rising uncertainties surrounding COVID-19, we wanted to share how we are doing our part to flatten the curve.
Your well-being and safety make up the heart of our business. As updates stream in daily, we are working with our delivery partners to put appropriate safety measures in place while getting your orders to you with minimal disruptions.
Shipping & Fulfilment
- While we strive to furnish your home in the shortest time possible, we anticipate some possible delivery delays due to recent spikes in COVID-19 cases or curfews and traffic shutdowns, which will impact the movement of products across our supply chain. As such, shipping and fulfilment may take longer than usual.
- As a result of recent operational capacity issues faced by UPS, a small number of orders fulfilled by UPS may see delayed updating of tracking information and/or delayed delivery times. This is due to a surge in online shopping and shipping demands amidst COVID-19 safe distancing practices.
- For orders placed in areas affected by ongoing developments, we are reaching out to you individually to work out the best delivery arrangements in anticipation of possible delivery delays. We thank you for your patience as we work with our delivery partners to service you as best as we can.
- Our usual cancellation/return policy applies. If you change your mind and decide to cancel your order or any item(s) in your order, please notify us before your shipment is processed, and there will be no additional charges incurred. Any orders cancelled after that will incur a fee. Read our policy here.
Health & Safety
- Contactless Delivery: We offer Contactless Delivery for those who prefer their shipment to be placed outside their doorstep. To request, please email us at email@example.com.
- Delivery personnel undergo daily temperature checks.
- As precaution, delivery and customer service teams may inquire about your health, quarantine status and travel history in the last 14 days.
- Exact steps may differ between carriers, but rest assured that safeguarding your well-being remains a top priority to our network of partners.
We’re here if you need to talk.
There is no telling how the situation may evolve, but we will be sure to keep you updated of any further changes here. Should you have any concerns or queries, feel free to reach us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, we will keep doing what we do – making furniture you love. We promise to keep you inspired on our social channels too… after all, a little distraction goes a long way.
For now, stay healthy and positive – and load up on some extra couch-time (plenty of rest builds immunity!)