Updated as of Apr 22, 2020 at 1300hrs
As we navigate the rising uncertainties surrounding COVID-19, we wanted to share how we are doing our part to flatten the curve.
Your well-being and safety make up the heart of our business. As updates stream in by the hour, we are working with our delivery partners to put appropriate safety measures in place while getting your orders to you with minimal disruptions.
Business As Usual
- Rest assured that in light of the circuit breaker announced on April 3rd as well as the extended circuit breaker announced on April 21st, we are carrying out new and existing orders with minimal impact to delivery and lead times indicated prior to circuit breaker announcements.
- Shop with us online anytime, as we continue to bring you the designs you love.
- For any orders delayed and affected by regulatory changes during or prior to the circuit breaker announcements, we are reaching out to you individually to work out the best delivery arrangement. We thank you for your patience as we strive to service you as best as we can.
Stay Comfy As You Stay Home
- Staying in with the right furniture is now more important than ever. Double up a better dining table as a work desk, soften up your crib with poufs and rugs, or upgrade your sofa for comfier days indoors. Learn how we’re helping you stay comfy as you stay home.
- We’re bringing the studio to you! 'Walk-through' our studio and explore products displayed from the comfort of your home. Visit our virtual studio.
Visualise In-App With AR
- Want to see how our designs look in your home before you buy? Now you can! Our new iOS app now comes with true-to-scale Augmented Reality capabilities, allowing you to visualise our products in your space and checkout in just a few easy taps. Discover more.
14-Day At Home Trial
- Shop with confidence even while you stay home. Enjoy fuss-free exchanges at no charge within 14 days of the delivery of your items! Full terms and conditions here.
Easy Disposal Service
- We have significantly reduced our disposal service rates to serve you better! If you request for disposal service, we now require you to disassemble your old furniture prior to our delivery partners’ arrival. This will also help to greatly minimize social contact during this period. For full details and disposal rates, please click here.
- Can’t move in yet? Enjoy up to 2 months of free storage for your purchased items until you’re ready to have them delivered. To request, simply indicate a note in the Special Request section during checkout.
Ensuring Safe Deliveries
- Delivery personnel undergo daily temperature checks and wear masks throughout delivery.
- As precaution, delivery and customer service teams may enquire about your health, quarantine status and travel history in the last 14 days.
- Exact steps may differ between carriers, but rest assured that safeguarding your well-being remains a top priority to our network of partners.
- As part of our safety measures, you may now opt for self-assembly and our delivery partners will place your unassembled item(s) at your doorstep upon arrival. To do so, simply tick the Contactless Delivery check box during checkout. If you have already placed an order and would like to request for Contactless Delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extended Live Chat Support
- Got questions? Reach out to us via our website live chat! We're here to support you daily, from 10am - 10pm.
Our Physical Storefront
In compliance with the latest government regulations, our studios will temporarily halt operations from Tuesday, 7 April until further notice. In addition, we have also been adhering to the following safety measures prior to our temporary closure:
- Our sales consultants undergo temperature checks and wear masks throughout the day, so they remain fit to serve you.
- All visitors will undergo temperature screening before entering, and will be asked to provide their particulars for contact tracing purposes.
- Hand sanitizers are available in-studio for your use. All visitors will need to sanitize their hands before entering.
- We continue to regularly disinfect our premises, especially high contact areas like furniture surface tops.
- In compliance with social distancing recommendations, we have implemented measures to ensure a safe distance between visitors and/or staff, including the demarcation of queues.
We’re here if you need to talk.
There is no telling how the situation may evolve, but we will be sure to keep you updated of any further changes here. Should you have any concerns or queries, feel free to reach us anytime at email@example.com.
In the meantime, we will keep doing what we do – making furniture you love. We promise to keep you inspired on our social channels too… after all, a little distraction goes a long way.
For now, stay healthy and positive – and load up on some extra couch-time (plenty of rest builds immunity!)